Our Mission - To Excel in Education
At Warrenheip Primary School we believe that all students have the ability to learn.
The school’s curriculum programs are designed to encourage active learning and cater for individual student differences. Our programs encourage the development of:
- cooperative student work practices
- student independence
- and self-discipline.
Warrenheip Primary School has a caring and professional teaching staff who are readily accessible to both parents and students.
The 'family atmosphere' is a positive feature of the school's learning environment. Warrenheip Primary School is proud of its tradition and is highly regarded in the wider community.
- One of the best student – teacher ratios in the area
- High quality literacy and numeracy programs
- Experienced, creative, highly motivated teachers
- Modern, up to date facilities
- Access to school laptop computers
- Extensive, beautiful grounds with natural shade and room to roam
- Caring, supportive and engaged community
- Well rounded educational programs
- Rich and diverse learning experiences
- Broad, balanced and well-resourced curriculum
- Creating active, independent learners
- Outstanding educational results
- At the top of the rankings in Ballarat
- Yr 6 students regularly enter accelerated programs in Yr 7
Warrenheip Primary School is a happy school, promoting and encouraging high standards and the welfare of the individual student.