We know that getting the best outcomes for our students is dependent on school, home and community working together.
Warrenheip Primary School is a rural school only minutes from the city centre. We have a committed and vibrant community who are always welcome in the school and are encouraged to visit, assist and take part in the school day.
Each year we run a range of events, giving parents and other family members opportunities to visit and spend time at school with their children or grandchildren. These include sports days, excursions and special days – sausage sizzles, performances, assemblies, graduation night and more.
Some of the ways you can become involved include:
- classroom support
- canteen assistance
- assistance with excursions, incursions and camps
- assistance with sports and other special events
- fund raising events throughout the year
- conducting school banking services for students
- assisting with covering and repairing books
- participation on School Council
- joining the Parents’ and Friends' Association